Are you an aspiring blogger interested in guest posting? Do you have experience within the music industry and wish to share your wisdom? Do you want extra exposure for your blog, service or website?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you should write a Guest Post!
The Xube is an advice and information website interested in publishing quality articles about the world of audio production achieving success in the music industry as an independent artist.
Why should you be interested guest posting? Here are 8 reasons to consider Guest Blogging
A few things to keep in mind:
- We are open to a wide variety of topics. The music industry is a diverse one so feel free to pitch us any topic that you feel might be relevant to aspiring artists and musicians.
- Please try and keep it simple and to the point. As musicians ourselves, we don’t like to see blocks and blocks of text and fluffy talk. We like to get to the meat as quick as possible. Including snazzy headlines and illustrations would be useful as well as keeping sentences short
- Keep it casual. While we aim to be professional, we still very much like informal dialogue. it should feel like a conversation when reading your post. Let your true voice shine through.
- Please note that we reserve the right to edit your post prior to publication although we do try to keep this minimal. These edits will often involve something like changing the headline, layout or maybe adding a few subheadings.
- Since your post might be edited, make sure you are putting your best foot forward. Edit your posts to include any relevant headings and the catchy headline you would like in your article as we are not able to confirm the changes we make before publishing.
- While all the credit for your post goes to you but it will become the property of The Xube and cannot be republished in full somewhere else. This will do neither you or us any good so let’s keep guest posting content exclusive.
- Please include some biographical information about you, links to your site/s or services that you offer so that I can include this with your post.
- It’s also very useful to include an image that is greater than 600 X 600 pixels to use as the post’s featured image. but please be sure to include the image credit and link to the image so we know that you have the right to use it or else we will not.
Whew…. after all that, if you are still interested in guest posting, please email us at email@example.com using ‘Blog Submission’ as the subject of the email.